Michael Y. Simon, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (Lic. No.MFC38305) works with individual adults, couples, children, adolescents and families providing individual and group psychotherapy and brief consultation.
Michael Y. Simon specializes in:
- Relationship difficulties
- Coping with Depression, Anxiety and other mood disorders
- Working with Adolescents and Pre-adolescents
- Self-esteem, reaching your goals and quieting the “inner critic”
- Healing grief and loss
- One-to-One Parenting Consultation/Support
- Parenting through separation and divorce
- Dealing with Chronic Pain/Impact on Relationships
Please feel welcome to contact Michael for an initial consultation or to gather more information about beginning psychotherapy.
(510) 225-9169* (*effective June, 2013)